Believe


Believe in your heart you can have the things you believe in. Just know if they are for they will be there. Believe in your whole heart and trust in God. If I was to have nothing at all will I still believe that those things that are for me will be for me. When I have no clue what’s coming my way, I still believe that I make it to those things that are for me. I hear you God speaking to me to have the heart to believe that’s In me. I will believe what’s for me even if I think they couldn’t be I still will believe. So I will believe and have sight of the vision you gave to me. And you will bring people to my vision I speak to believe and believe to see. That's what for me will be. So I believe in my heart, believe with a vision. Even when things are a mystery Your light still may shine upon my beliefs. I was knocked down and I could have lost it all but I believe it will keep me alive. I chose to believe like the birds that soar in the sky and I chose to believe in high places. I seek it to know that you are always there in sight of my belief. So don’t lose your belief, believe what’s in your heart shall be for you. Believe that one day your vision will be what you believe in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spoken story

Birth

Intellectual