Intellectual

Sometimes your deepest thought worry you and drain you, but how do you still encourage yourself to keep going ? When the world has crushed your dreams and inspirations. You have the talents and gifts but always keep hitting dead ends. Well here's my answer to you, you don't think you just do it, keep pushing and keep moving along and the things you deserve will come to you. So I write to declutter my mind from every idea I ever had that told me I'll be successful and allowed my thoughts to drive my actions. My deepest thoughts isn't crushed and never can be because it comes from the first thoughts I have, before I even have a chance to get down on my hope or even research my idea to see if anyone else figured it out. I write and it unfolds to me that your are, unique you are one of a kind and no one can ever figure out your deepest thoughts because they're yours to keep. When you choose to let them all out that's when you'll realize you didn't have to plan it out for it to be your path. " I want you to follow, and walk in faith." So conquer your deepest battles. I'll be there to help you reach and with me you're pure in anything you do. Keep my instructions while I continue to bless you...

                                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spoken story

Birth